Explore Zerone Careers
Once in a lifetime, God gives us an opportunity to create a dent in the universe.
Come innovate with us
1: Job Description: Android Developer; Location: WeWork, Cyber city, Gurgaon
- You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform
- You will work with product managers and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless mobile experience
- Experience with the Android SDK, Java, NDK, C++
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- App Wireframes, Basic Software Architecting, Front-end coding,
- Back-end integration, Debugging, Testing, Security in App.
- Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
- Solid background in software development, and design patterns
- Experience publishing a high quality Android application to the Google Play Store
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with payment, security software and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good if one has exposure to these tools while working with team:
NodeJs , Serverless, AWS Lambda, React, MongoDB
- B.Tech/B.E degree in computer science, IT or equivalent. (Preferred)
- BCA/MCA degree in computer science, IT or equivalent
2: Job Description: iOS developer; Location: WeWork, Cyber city, Gurgaon
You would be responsible for the complete development and continuous improvement of our iOS app.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/ knowledge
2. 1+ years of software engineering
3. 1+ years of IOS platform experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
4. Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
5. Experience with iOS frameworks such as X Code, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
7. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
8. Knowledge of third party SDK integrations.
9. Hands-on technical experience with scalable Architecture.
10. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
11. Experience with performance and memory tuning
12. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
13. Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
14. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
1. Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
2. Capable of designing large applications with stability and performance
3. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
4. Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
5. Familiarity with continuous integration
6. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
7. Knack for benchmarking and optimization
8. Passion for quality and innovation
9. An eye for detail
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ability to work independently in small teams
- Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them
3: Job Description: Backend Developer (NodeJS / JAVA / Python); Location: WeWork, Cyber city, Gurgaon
- Develop and ship features from end-to-end.
- Develop code to enable communication with APIs, databases, and other external sources
- Work with our team to engineer new growth initiatives
- Thorough understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Experience working on a large-scale software product
- Should be able to architect database schema to ensure complete design using MySQL & MongoDB
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Hands-on experience in configuring and maintaining AWS cloud based applications
- Exposure to GIT and standard versioning management tools
- A drive to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- A keen eye for producing clean, semantic markup
- We’re looking for someone who wants to be an integral part of the Zerone team.
Must have work experience in at least one of the following technologies/languages : NodeJS / JAVA / Python